Your thyroid check: important information for your appointment
1. Please do not take your thyroid hormone tablet on the day of your appointment (every other medication is allowed). If you took your thyroid hormone on the examination day accidentally, please keep your appointment, but inform your doctor about the intake. You don't have to come in a fasten state.
2. At your first visit, please bring all records from previous thyroid examinations as well as a list with regular medication.
3. We do not need a letter of referral. However, if you have one, please show it at the registration desk.
4. Prior to your first thyroid check at Vienna Thyroid Center Schilddrüsenpraxis Josefstadt, please download the „Personal Data Form – First Visit“ from our website. Fill in the form and send it to us or bring it along to your appointment: download here
5. We prefer payment in cash.
6. Please respect our current protective measures against COVID-19:
- The patient himself/herself does not have to bring a test or vaccination certificate.
- Please wear a protective FFP2 mask during the entire visit at our clinic.
- Do not bring any accompanying persons with you.
Only if you need assistance for physical help or German language, you may bring a single person with you. A single accompanying person of a minor child is also allowed.
- Be on time 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time.
7. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please notify us at least one business day in advance. We ask for your understanding that in case of non-compliance with the aforementioned cancellation policy, a special transaction fee will be charged.
Appointment and contact details
Parking information (in German)
Costs for the thyroid check-up (in German)
Vienna Thyroid Center Schilddrüsenpraxis Josefstadt on Google Maps